Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kitchen Uncorked - Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver

What a fabulous event to be a part of! The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver's Kitchen Uncorked event, celebrating the YEW restaurant, and 150 local business people. And, of course, me & my camera. There was an amazing spread of incredibly tasty treats and scrumptious eats.
SO. GOOD.

Thanks to the Four Seasons for having me as a part of the event!

Cheers & Enjoy.
~ Marlis


These were amazing... now that I'm hungry again, I wish I would have put the camera down for a little while, and tasted more!



Thanks to this gentlemen who convinced me to try these - they were yummy yummy.
And Ron knows good food! www.ronshewchuk.com



General Manager & Executive Chef.



I think she's as excited about the Lobster Mac n' Cheese as I was!



I wish this one was a scratch n' sniff...

No comments: