Sunday, July 5, 2009

100 Blog Posts!!!!!





Wow. One Hundred! Fantastic!

This is an opportunity to celebrate and share a few images that I captured for my own enjoyment. This is how I first got excited about photography, and I try to get out there and "shoot for fun" every once in a while.

This is the Experience Music Project in Seattle - a building I've wanted to visit and photograph for ages! It has such fascinating curves, and the exhibits inside are fascinating.

Another way I'd like to celebrate is by offering 2 50-minute portrait sessions to the first 2 Vancouverites that email me at marlis@imagingbymarlis.com with "100th Blog Post!" in the subject line.

Yes, 100 minutes of FUN to be shared!

There's a few things to discuss about those minutes, so email me if you are interested.

Hooray for 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: