Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ang & Brad





What a fantastic day!
So much variety. I arrived to Saskatoon in snow, which moved to rain during the ceremony, through to the perfect amount of cloud. And just to get everything, we got bright sunshine and warm winds to end the day!

Ang & Brad are a caring, fun-loving, silly-face-making couple - they are great to work with. When seeing all the weather choices they had, I know that it's a mixture of perfect cloud and bright, glorious sunshine in their future!

All the best...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marlis:
I'm Ang's oldest sister. Thank you for the beautiful job you did at my sister's wedding. The pictures are gorgeous.

BOB =^..^= said...

I loved all the pics of Ang and her girls, Ang and Brad at the dinosaur is an inspiration. The pic of Ang and Linds hugging would bring a tear to a glass eye, good thing I never display any emotion or I would have been caught crying at work.

BOB