Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summer music festivals








For not having attended a lot of summer music festivals in my early days, I'm certainly wanting to make up for it now! I love them - so much music, so much sunshine (hopefully!), so many people and so much fun! It's hard to get to them all in the summer, but last year I was able to go to the Vancouver Island Music Festival in Courtenay, BC and the Big Time Out in Cumberland, BC. Both were great! I'm hoping to be able get back there this summer, and/or try a different one as well.

Here are some images from 2007's Van Isle music fest. I'm missing the 2008 volunteer party/sign-up tonight, and I would have really like to have seen the slide show from last year... so here's a little slide show from me!

:-)
Marlis

ps. This year's line up is GREAT - including one of my all-time favourite bands, The Weakerthans. Check it - www.islandmusicfest.com

No comments: