Monday, March 24, 2008

The Sweetest Thing






I had the privilege last month to photograph Nova & 9-week-old Ivorie. I met Nova when she volunteered to be a model for one of my portfolio portrait sessions (there are some stunning images from that session that I will have to share in the future!). When I found out that she was expecting, I asked to photograph her near the end of her term, but little Ivorie couldn't wait until the end and arrived 7 weeks before her due date! Thankfully, she is a healthy & happy baby - such a little sweetie - and she is as comfortable in front of the camera as her beautiful mother.

Thanks Nova & Ivorie for a fantastic session!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Marlis - I am so happy that you are a blogger now, I look forward to reading what you share - hugs, Karen

Marlis said...

Thanks Karen!
And thanks for the push to get going with this!

Joy Jarrett said...

Marlis..I raise a glass in celebration of the maiden voyage of your blog! Who knows where the journey will take you...Joy